Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Compressive Strength of Mortar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Compressive Strength of Mortar
- From: "Dan Goodrich" <dang(--nospam--at)karren.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:47:11 -0700
I'm designing a building using Atlas Brick. The typical
f`m value is 3000 psi. My question concerns what
strength to specify for the mortar. I have heard that as
the mortar strength increases, the bonding between the
mortar and the brick decreases. So, what strength
mortar should I specify so that I get the strength I need,
but not lose the bonding?
Dan Goodrich, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Comprehensive Testing vs Usual Testing
- Next by Subject: Re: Compressive Strength of Mortar
- Previous by thread: Re: Coordinate Geometry Software
- Next by thread: Re: Compressive Strength of Mortar