Masonry Fence

Can anyone enlighten me on what formula,(s), to use in the '97 UBC for free standing masonry screen walls, (I've got one that is over 19' high! - obviously pilasters will be necessary). Table 16-O calls for ap and Rp values, (item H), but using these with formula 32-1 thru 32-3 will give excessively high seismic forces. Formulas 34-2 and 34-3 seem more appropriate, except that they don't have the ap and Rp values included.

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, SE