QUERY: Do You Use Adobe Acrobat To Create Calculation Documents?

Since my calcs typically come from disparate sources--output from
VisualAnalysis/VisualDesign, Mathcad templates, Excel spreadsheets, etc.--I
would like to be able to combine them all neatly into a single electronic file.

It seems to me that if I could create a PDF file for my calculation package,
including "global" page numbering, table(s) of contents, etc., that would be
ideal. I see that Acrobat has "mark-up" capabilities but never having used it, I
don't know if those would include, for example, auto-page numbering and
indexing, which would be IDEAL. But at ~$250, it would not be worth my while to
buy the product if it doesn't do what I need for it to do.

I'd like comments from any/everyone who has used Acrobat in any such capacity.

Bear in mind that some of my clients actually REQUIRE formal calculation
documents as a deliverable.

Thanks for your input.