Re: QUERY: Do You Use Adobe Acrobat To Create Calculation Documents?

Bill,
For me, Adobe is a great software for making
calculations and reports. You can convert data from
every Windows application to 'pdf' format. And also
the signature option is a great tools for comments,
revisions and correction notes. I think it's the
software that you are looking for.
Hope it helps,
Frank

=====