RE: Composite Design Selection Tables stop at W12x30?

The use of composite beams is generally based on a comparison of the
installed cost of the shear connnectors and the savings in beam weight;
therefore, I imagine the charts are based on pure economics.  You might what
to try some alternatives or combination thereof.  If deflection is a
problem, shored construction will reduce it.

I suggest using a partial composite section and add cover plates as
necessary.  This would probably get you the most economical section.