Re: Coordinate Geometry Software

Dear James,

Try "A Programmer's Geometry" by Adrian Bowyer and John Woodwark. publisher is
Butterworths, 1983 (English).  Lent my copy to a fellow masters student, and all
I got back was a darkish copy.  Caltech Library number is QA447B68 1983.  Page
100 shows the equations, but lines are done parametrically (initial point plus
percentage of offset to end).

Hope this helps.

Patrick Rodgers