Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Structural Observation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Structural Observation
- From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:39:20 -0800
The City of LA and other cities have a one page form on which you describe what portions of the job you observed and what deviations, if any there were. If there are minor deviations, I indicate that I approve of it, as is. If deviations are more than minor, they are usually required to be approved by the plan checker and all of that is attached. After that you sign and seal it. Stan Scholl, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structural Observation
- Next by Subject: Structural Steel Section Properties
- Previous by thread: RE: Structural Observation
- Next by thread: QUERY: Methods for Nondestructive Examination of Concrete Column