RE: Composite Design Selection Tables stop at W12x30?

>Reference AISC 2ed LRFD
>Why do the Composite Design Selection Tables stop at W12x30?
>Why not list the properties for the W12x35 or W12x50?

There's no reason you couldn't use other cross-sections. It's just a case of what the writer of that table chose to include. The selection was reduced for space considerations. We'll take a look at that table as we are re-doing those tables for the next Manual.

Charlie