Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:Compressive Strength of Mortar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re:Compressive Strength of Mortar
- From: "Nels Roselund" <n.roselund(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:16:17 -0800
Dan, Table 21-D of the 1997 UBC provides relationship requirements between fm, brick strength and mortar type (M, S, of N). For example, brick units with a compressive strength of 8,000, psi and type S mortar may be combined to provide fm = 3350 psi; the brick units need a strength of 10,000 psi to achieve fm = 3300 psi if type N mortar is used. Nels Roselund Structural Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Re: Compressive Strength of Mortar
- Next by Subject: Concrete Cracks.
- Previous by thread: Re: Compressive Strength of Mortar
- Next by thread: Specifying Glulam Combinations