Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
curve steel beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: curve steel beams
- From: Francisco Duarte <fduarte(--nospam--at)LEASUNG.COM>
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:55:49 -0800
Hello everyone, I am working on a project in which I am required to design a numerous of curve beams I am planning to design such beam of steel. Any concert in designing this types of beams or should I consider wood beams. If I decide to go for a curve steel header beam, I guess a curve structural lumber mailer should be call out for connection? Does anyone have any comments on curve beam design? Thank you for any info... Francisco M. Duarte, E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: Current Structuralist.Net Services
- Next by Subject: Re: curve steel beams
- Previous by thread: Re: Videos of Hoan Bridge Demolition
- Next by thread: Re: curve steel beams