Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
repairing rc structures....[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: repairing rc structures....
- From: burak sari <burakalis(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:34:29 -0800 (PST)
--- hello again.. merry christmas... ý send mail about my thesis and thanks that you helped me in some ways..I keep on searching but now I think ý need some information about san fransisco earthquake and osaka..ýn fact ý need informatýon about earthquakes having great values of magnitudes and about the buildings that are repaired by steel (usýng all the methods by usýng steel- steel bracing,steel plates-).ý need for ex. the photos of buldings before repairment and after repairment by usýng steel..ý think my thesis will give information about the technics in the other countries by photos and also giving some informatýon about these buildings.. thank you for your helps... __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! http://photos.yahoo.com/
- Prev by Subject: RE: Remove
- Next by Subject: Reports for Steel Braced frame reinforcing Concrete Building
- Previous by thread: RE: curve steel beams
- Next by thread: Diaphragm Design Values for plywood over light gauge rafters.