repairing rc structures....

--- hello again..
merry christmas...
ý send mail about my thesis and thanks that you helped
me in some ways..I keep on searching but now I think ý
need some information about san fransisco earthquake
and osaka..ýn fact ý need informatýon about
earthquakes having great values of magnitudes and
about the buildings that are repaired by steel (usýng
all the methods by usýng steel- steel bracing,steel
plates-).ý need for ex. the photos of buldings before
repairment and after repairment by usýng steel..ý
think my thesis will give information about the
technics in the other countries by photos and also
giving some informatýon about these buildings..

thank you for your helps...