Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Elliptical Culvert Bridge[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Elliptical Culvert Bridge
- From: "Tilly, Ken" <KTilly(--nospam--at)lifeguard.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 20:16:09 -0800
I'm looking for some information on an "Elliptical Culvert Bridge". We need to span a creek (about 65-70 feet bank-to-bank) for access to our property. I've been told it's possible to place an inverted "half pipe" of sorts over the creek and fill in the ends and the surface, taking care to build wings to prevent erosion from the creek. I would be most grateful if you could provide some information about this type of bridge construction or point me in the right direction. Thanks, Ken ktilly(--nospam--at)lifeguard.com
- Prev by Subject: EID MUBARAK!!!!
- Next by Subject: Re: Elliptical Culvert Bridge
- Previous by thread: Re: Stair Ledger
- Next by thread: Re: Elliptical Culvert Bridge