Elliptical Culvert Bridge

I'm looking for some information on an "Elliptical Culvert Bridge". We need
to span a creek (about 65-70 feet bank-to-bank) for access to our property.
I've been told it's possible to place an inverted "half pipe" of sorts over
the creek and fill in the ends and the surface, taking care to build wings
to prevent erosion from the creek. I would be most grateful if you could
provide some information about this type of bridge construction or point me
in the right direction.

Thanks,
Ken
ktilly(--nospam--at)lifeguard.com