REF: Concrete Pipe

First of all thanks a lot for your response which will be certainly helpful.
I will be looking into the ASTM specifications and also contact American Concrete Pipe Association, references suggested by you. Yes, design of pipe is within the SOW. (Answer to a question asked by Edward Arrington.) Steel pipe was suggested to the customer, but there are special project requirements which dictate use of concrete pipe. In reality the pipe OD is 14'-10" (exact reqd) with a wall thickness of 13.5" to be precise. I will be meeting with a precast rep soon to see if we can use their services and in what aspects of the project.
Again thanks for your help.