Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
REF: Concrete Pipe[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: JLUTZ(--nospam--at)earthtech.com
- Subject: REF: Concrete Pipe
- From: "Nevin Sam" <nevsam11(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:51:49 -0000
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
First of all thanks a lot for your response which will be certainly helpful.I will be looking into the ASTM specifications and also contact American Concrete Pipe Association, references suggested by you. Yes, design of pipe is within the SOW. (Answer to a question asked by Edward Arrington.) Steel pipe was suggested to the customer, but there are special project requirements which dictate use of concrete pipe. In reality the pipe OD is 14'-10" (exact reqd) with a wall thickness of 13.5" to be precise. I will be meeting with a precast rep soon to see if we can use their services and in what aspects of the project.
Again thanks for your help. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15
- Next by Subject: Ref: UBC CODE INTERPRETATION
- Previous by thread: test please disregard
- Next by thread: Can not send messages to seaint via AOL