Re: Wind and Seismic for Redding CA

Also some consideration should be given to defining whether the "design snow
load" means basic snow load only or basic plus drift loading. Others have made
note of considering factors such as anticipated duration, heated/unheated
surfaces, roof pitch etc. which should be mixed into the solution.

If we keep asking for a commentary to building code provision development, do
you think it will come.....?

Barry H. Welliver