AISC Database in Excel Format

I have posted the complete (or as complete as I can verify) AISC database in
Excel Spreadsheet format to the Structuralist.Net Professional Discussion
forum. You can access the information in a number of ways:
1) Through the Structuralist.Net Professional Web page at
	http://www.structuralist.net/professional.htm
Click on the Spreadsheet link list on the left side of the screen under the
heading Downloads. This will take you to the Spreadsheet Productivity Forum
OR

2) By clicking on the following link:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Head
lines&BID=67&SID=4522

NOTE: MAKE SURE THAT THE ABOVE UNDERLINED URL LINK IS COPIED SO THAT THE
ENTIRE LINK IS CONTINUOUS ON ONE LINE WITH NO SPACES. THE LINK STARTS WITH
HTTP: AND ENDS WITH SID=4522 - THERE MUST BE NO SPACES OR LINE BREAKS WHEN
PLACING THIS LINK IN THE ADDRESS SPACE OF YOUR BROWSER.

The database contains no labels at the top of the columns. I have compiled
much of this on my own and have downloaded other bits of it over time from
the Internet. The AISC databases are arranged by shapes including all of the
shapes that I know of. Please let me know if anything is missing.

Use it at your own discretion. I have taken pains to insure the accuracy of
the tables, but there may be mistakes that I have not verified. The
information should only be used by those who understand the information and
have developed an intuition for the values so as to identify errors if they
should occur.

I assume no responsibility or liability for any errors should they exist.

Finally, if you use the tables to create productivity tools, I urge you to
make those tools available to others on our discussion forum. I donate a lot
of my time to providing information as well as productivity tools to the
professional community and welcome others who are willing to do the same.
This is an "Evolutionary" software forum - what you improve upon should be
uploaded back to the forum for others to benefit from as should all future
improvements.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

subscription (always free). To subscribe send an e-mail to one of the
following addresses:

For Full Listservice:  	aec-residential-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
For Digest Format:	aec-residential-digest-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc

To subscribe OR Unsubscribe - enter one of the following words in the body
of the message and send. Do not place information in the subject line as it
will be ignored.

subscribe

unsubscribe