monorail selection tables

I have a 1991 copy of a Wright Overhead Cranes
publication that contains tables which I use for
selecting monorail sizes.  I just checked with Wright
and they told me that there is no newer addition and
they don't have any plans to update it.  I have never
seen any other similar publications and was wondering
if there are any out there that I don't know about.
As always, thanks in advance for your responses.
Ken

=====
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.Lehigh Valley Technical Associates2102 Main St. Suite 200Northampton, PA 18067ph: 610-262-6345fax: 610-262-8188email: lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net