RE: Registration for Structuralist

Sorry about the inconvenience. The registration link to the
Structuralist.Net discussion forum was disconnected. I have it working
again. If you wish to register on the site, please do so using the following
URL address.

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Logi

Please make sure that there are no spaces or line breaks in the URL address
above when cutting and pasting to your browser. The complete address should
be continuous starting with http: and ending with =Login.

I have been updating the discussion software and have had a few problems.
Most of them are resolved but there are some changes in the next few days
which will add automated text formatting and a few other features. I
apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. If you tried to reply or
post a message and received an error (CGI error), this was due to one of the
bugs I found in my custom changes to the board. I removed these temporarily
until I can correct the problem.

Everything should be working well as of 11:45AM on 01/04/2001.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net <http://www.structuralist.net>