Wide Flange Beam Analysis Spreadsheet Freeware

John Daley, PE from Chicago Illinois posted a really nice Steel Beam
analysis spreadsheet for wide-flange sections. The spreadsheet uses VBA
programming and contains some excellent graphics including shear and moment
diagrams as well as an AISC code check of the sections.
I have posted this to the Software Productivity section of the
Structuralist.Net discussion forum which can be accessed at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Head
lines&BID=67

(please make sure that the entire URL is located on one line with no spaces
between http: and BID=67)

Thanks John for your contribution - I only wish you could e-mail Italian
Beef from Al's BBQ on Taylor Street (if it is still there!)

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net <http://www.structuralist.net>