Happy New Year

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,
gender neutral, celebration of the solstice holiday, practiced within the
most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, with
respect to the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or
their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all, and a
successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition
of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2001, but not without
due respect for the calendars of choice of other great cultures, and without
regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith,
choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

Oh, the heck with it! Please let me simply wish you peace, health and
happiness for the new year.  With the arrival of the new year, I am pleased
to announce the near completion (it will never be fully complete) of the new
and vastly improved SEAoT website.  In the true Texas spirit, it reflects
both compassion and conservatism.  For an early peek at what is being
created, just point your browser to:

http://www.seaot.org/home/home.htm

Best regards, y'all,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.