Re: Finite Element Modeling

There is a program that does what you are asking for - i think.  Its called FEM-II.  I believe you can get it through SEAOSC.  Its a 2D, DOS based program.  It was initially prepared by Ewing, El-Mustapha, and Kariotis.  Ewing has since revised the input/output format.

Regards,
edward arrington

>>> m.stuart(--nospam--at)atlanticengineering.com 01/03/01 04:52AM >>>
Has anyone ever integrated internal reinforcing into a FE model for
concrete.  I don't believe I have ever seen this done before.

Any input from the experts would be appreciated.

Matthew Stuart, PE, SE, PEng