Re: SAP2000 Question

As far as i know, this option is still not possible. you can
only make the analytical model. however you can make pdf files
using acrobat distiller(writer doesnt work well). as you may
know, the other option is to use "print screen" and processing
with any graphics software such as photoshop.

hope it is useful

anzar

>I meant to plot Stresses and Forces output from the SAP2000 to a DXF to be plotted in
turn through AutoCad as you mentioned.