From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com [mailto:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 11:22 AM
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Observation

The project I am on requires Structural Observation per UBC Section 1702
and reports copied to the Building Official.  I will probably make three
site visits for piling, concrete work, and structural steel erection.  Does
anyone know of any "Structural Observation" guidelines or sample reports?

Thanks,

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel