German roofing material

Recently I was in Heidelberg, Germany assessing various structures.  I came
across a roofing material that as unknown to me.

It is a corrugated material formed into an S pattern.  The material
thickness is about 7mm thick has an overall depth of 57mm and a high point
to high point measurement of 180mm.  The material appears to be a cement
fiber composite of some sort.  The span of the roofing material is about 2 m
in general.  The roofing is a dark brown on the exposed surface.

Is anyone aware of the material.  I would like to get some product
literature, and maybe even some testing data if possible.  It appears to be
on structures constructed in the 1970's and newer structures.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague