RE: Can not send messages to seaint via AOL

You can only send messages to the List from the e-mail address you
registered from. You would need to join the list using your AOL address in
order to receive the messages - but if you don't leave the list from your
Juno address you will receive duplicate messages.
What you may want to do is to use your AOL account to subscribe to the list
in digest format. Visit the SEAINT website at www.seaint.org and follow the
links at the left of the screen to the Listservice page and add your AOL
email address to the Digest subscription line.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

subscription (always free). To subscribe send an e-mail to one of the
following addresses:

For Full Listservice:  	aec-residential-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
For Digest Format:	aec-residential-digest-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc

To subscribe OR Unsubscribe - enter one of the following words in the body
of the message and send. Do not place information in the subject line as it
will be ignored.

subscribe

unsubscribe