Fwd: Evaluation of Singapore as an Association Hub

From: "Aileen Ho" <fyp(--nospam--at)graffiti.net>
To: seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 19:46:10 +0800
Subject: Evaluation of Singapore as an Association Hub

Dear Person-in-charge of Structural Engineers Association ? International,

We are a team of 3 Nanyang Technological University (NTU) final-year Business students currently involved in a Final Year Project (FYP) in collaboration with the Singapore Tourism Board on the above study topic. The objective of the FYP is to identify the success factors for Singapore to become an international association hub and the project would require a survey to be conducted amongst both international and local associations. Dr Don MacLaurin, a renowned global expert in the Meeting, Incentive, Conventions & Exhibitions (MICE) industry and currently a professor teaching in NTU, is the supervisor for our FYP.
All responses will be confidential.
We would appreciate your support in completing the on-line survey at the following URL before 16 January 2001.

http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home98/s7930445z/survey.htm

Thank you.
Dr. Don MacLaurin
Project Supervising Professor