RE: Copyright Infringement

"You'd think that the steel industry would subsidize this information a
little more if they want us to "think steel"
for our next design. Stuff like this is one of the reasons I love concrete."

Are you getting your ACI 318 manual for free?  I want in on that deal if you
are, I've always had to buy it or attend their seminar to get it.  :)  The
only notable freebie that I have received is a subscription to Modern Steel
Construction, courtesy of AISC.  Not a bad way of self-promotion for them,
and very informative.  I guess that I did get a PCI manual for free a few
years back, too, which has been handy for precast.  Other than those it has
just been assorted pamplets and manufacturer's literature.

Paul Crocker