Re: FW: AISC Database in Excel Format

Dennis Wish Wrote:
<RE: AISC Database in Excel FormatFor your information:
Here is the response I received from Jim Todd (my apologies for mistaking
his first name as Richard). >

That better be some apology Dennis. Mistaking him as one of the lousiest quarterbacks in NFL history would surely be an insult (Richard Todd, Ole Number 14 for the New York Jets in the 80's) ! ! !

Anyway, maybe you should wait until the Napster thing is all worked out then you can say you were just "Borrowing" the database and "loaned" it to a friend so they could check it out.

To all ...Have a good weekend !
-gerard

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer

Middlebrook + Louie, Structural Engineers
71 Stevenson Street, Suite 2100
San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel: 415.546.4900
Fax: 415.974.3680