Re: Copyright Infringement

> For starters,  this is NOT "the problem in this world right now".  I can think of many things I would put far
> in front of this on my list of problems in this world right now list.

Well, to be sure, what he MEANT was that the ATTITUDE was part of the big
problem, and I agree with him. As for the specific issue, you're right, it isn't
critical, but this is the SAME attitude that took us through the debacle of the
Florida election, and that allows Orenthal to walk free on the streets as we
speak (Jim Rome listeners will please note).

So to that extent, he's right, it IS "the problem with the world right now": A
legal system gone amok, and legal wrangling everywhere.