RE: Removal of the AISC Database

I would agree that IF the database that you had available on your page was
a "direct" electronic copy of the electronic version of AISC's "computer
program", then it would at a minimum be what I would consider a "moral"
violation if not an actual copyright violation.  If the version that you
had posted was created by you hand inputting in section properties values
(in other words, you had been willing to waste a TON of your own time),
then that would be a much grayer situation.  But then again, what do I
know?  Especially, not being of the legal persuasion (aka a lawyer).

Scott