Re: Copyright Infringement

Actually, it should not even be necessary to "reverse engineer" (in the
purest sense of the phrase) section property values.  The
"confindentially" obtained fillet radius information can certainly be
obtained by actually measuring a member out in the field.  This is
certainly not a practical solution, I would say that it raises the
questions of whether or not the section properties values could even be
considered "intellectual property".

Scott