RE: snow load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: snow load
- From: Charles Espenlaub <Cespenlaub(--nospam--at)martinaia.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:25:32 -0500
If you need to know the snow load in Boston, you obviously do not have a copy of the Mass State Building Code, which you need if you are doing work in Boston. While a BOCA knock-off, it does have significant differences from BOCA. I would recommend you get a copy. They can be ordered from the State House Bookstore at 617-727-2834.
Charles F. Espenlaub, III, P.E.
From: Domenic DeAngelo [mailto:domdean(--nospam--at)mediaone.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: snow load
Boston has a snow load of 30 psf (plus drift where applicable).
Domenic DeAngelo P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: snow load
- Next by Subject: re: snow load
- Previous by thread: Re: snow load
- Next by thread: re: snow load