From: EMAIL SERVER
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 12:06 PM
To: MATTHEW STUART
Subject: FW: state-by-state licensure requirements

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Carter [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 10:48 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: state-by-state licensure requirements

Does anyone know if a summary exists of state-by-state PE and SE licensure maintenance requirements (particularly regarding CEUs/PDHs) for the United States? I've searched a bit on Google and a few other ways but so far have only been able to find links to the individual state requirements.

Thanks in advance,
Charlie