Re: Copyright Infringement

"S. A. Masroor" wrote:

> AISC serves many purposes, but it need not be a middleman between manufacturers and professionals.

With respect, Mr. Masroor, isn't this a bit simplistic?

Don't we depend upon AISC for the design specification which is used either
intrinsically or extrinsically in Building Codes throughout the U.S.?

If we don't depend on AISC as the "middleman", whom would you suggest? I don't
think individual steel suppliers want the responsibility of writing design
specifications.

Maybe I do not understand your statement, but it seems to me a nonsequitur.

Please elaborate.