Re: state-by-state licensure requirements

Charlie,

NSPE produces a book Engineering Licensure Laws.  It costs $95 for members
and $300 for non-members.  I don't know how "up to date" it is, but would
appear to fit the bill for which you are looking.

You can find more information at this link:

http://www.nspe.org/detail.asp?section=&subsection=&productid=2015&search=Engineering+Licensure+Laws&position=0

Hope that helps,

Scott