Re: Copyright Infringement

I will offer a response on Mr. Masroor's behalf (at least my
understanding of his comments).  Maybe it will help...

I believe that he was strictly refering to not needing AISC to act as
"middleman" on the preparations of member section properties.

Besides, I believe many, if not most, of the people who prepare the
specifications (at least the design specifications) are design
professionals or members of the academic world.

That is how I understood his comments.

Scott