From: Matthew Stuart
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 9:19 AM
Subject: RE: state-by-state licensure requirements

Charlie,

Your best bet is to check with NSPE (nspe.org), however you will have to pay
to get a hard copy of their summary.

Be forewarned that their document is a synopsis and not always accurate.  As
I am registered in over 40 states I know from experience that you need to
verify everything with each every state board.

Matthew Stuart, PE, SE, PEng