Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 9:19 AM
Subject: RE: state-by-state licensure requirements

Charlie,

Your best bet is to check with NSPE (nspe.org), however you will have to pay to get a hard copy of their summary.

Be forewarned that their document is a synopsis and not always accurate.  As I am registered in over 40 states I know from experience that you need to verify everything with each every state board.

Matthew Stuart, PE, SE, PEng