New Professional Events Bulletin Board

This notice is to announce the new Professional Events Bulletin Board. You
are invited to post announcements for Events sponsored by Non-profit
Organizations on the Structuralist.Net professional board. While the board
is moderated, users are requested to maintain their announcements and to
follow the example of the sample post I have placed on the board.
You may access the bulletin board by choosing the hyperlink located on the
Professional page of the Structuralist.net website at:
http://www.structuralist.net/professional.htm

Please forward this message to all organizations that you think might
benefit from the site. If you need any specific instruction feel free to
write me at admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net.

Events calendars which have expired will be removed from the board. This is
intended for non-profit organizations, associations and educational
facilities. Please do not post solicitations other than as described here.
We are relying upon your responsible use of the bulletin board for the
benefit of all professionals.

NOTE: Software Developers may post announcements to their bulletin board
forum page on the Software Users Forum. Please e-mail me for additional
instruction as necessary.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for: