Painting on fireproofed steel

I am designing pipe rack steel structure, which are to be fireproofed by
cement based material (like vermiculite) as 2 hrs rating to UL1709.

And the project spec. calls for applying painting system of primer + 1st
& 2nd coating of epoxy paint + top coating of polyurethane paint to
steel structure.

Here I have a doubt. Shall I apply the same painting system to
fireproofed steel, or just apply only primer to it considering the
contribution of fireproofing material to enhancement of the corrosion
protection ?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice in advance.