Re: Copyright Infringement

We need to remember there is no such thing as "free". I know that seems trite,
but it is nevertheless very true.

Someone is paying. The cost doesn't just disappear into the ether.

I guess the steel producers finally figured out that they got very little "bang"
for their buck by giving away AISC manuals. They, like many other businesses in
the last twenty years, looked around for places to cut costs, and I'm sure the
"free" design manuals looked like a no-brainer.