Re: Copyright Infringement

        My comments are adequately explained by Mr. Maxwell.  We DO need AISC to help write the codes, but
manufacturers (individually or collectively) themselves should provide us with details of shapes produced by them.  A
mills list should contain only shapes rolled at their mills, including a note on whether or not each of these shapes
are in conformity with ASTM standards.
        This is simillar to asking precast shape manufacturers for the details of their sections or an electrical
supplier for their catalogue or even a JC Penny catalogue.
    Only yesterday I went to a restaurent where I overheard the following conversation before leaving in a hurry:

CUSTOMER:  Whats the menu
WAITER:    Sir, our menu is a propreitory item and available at a nominal price of $2.99
C:    OK, here's your three dollars
W:    Sir, here's the menu.
C:    Don't you have any desserts
W:    Yes Sir, they are on our supplementary menu, thats another $1.99
C:    What the heck.  Here's your two dollars
W:    Thank you Sir, please remember to take them home so you have them on your next visit
C:    Unlikely. Although I'll recommend this hotel to my mother in law
W:    In that case, sir, would you please take care not to divulge the contents of this menu.  Its confidential.
C:    Of course.