RE: HP Calculator Programming, Feet and Inch Decimal Conversion

Todd,
I have a in/feet/metric conversion program for HP 41/42S.  It is rather long
but a good program that I used a lot.  I lost power in the HP42S some time
ago and have not reprogrammed it.

You may be able to use it as written or may have to rewrite in HP28
language.

I can fax you a copy or send a copy via. pdf format.  Let me know your fax
no. if you want it faxed.

Ron Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
Birmingham, Alabama  USA