Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 12:29 PM
Subject: SOFTWARE SEARCH

Hi there,
    Does anyone know what happened with DSI COMPuFRAME from Data Syntax, Inc.?  I am looking for a program like this that analizes and designs rigid frames with tapered members for metal buildings. I have contacted MBMA and they told me to contact its members. I have several general purpose structural programs but I was wondering of something else exists (like COMPuFRAME). I found PrecisionPlus from Loseke Technologies and MBS from Metal Building Software but are too expensive for me. I was even told that some companies develop their own software and might be willing to sell a licence of it.

    Any ideas or suggestions?

THX