RE: Post Tension Deep Beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Post Tension Deep Beam
- From: Nicholas Blackburn <nblackburn(--nospam--at)fdgoak.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:13:27 -0800
What beam size(s) are you interested in designing? Does it really need to be classified as a deep beam?
I don't know of any resources on the web as far as PT design is concerned. However, there is a book by T.Y. Lin that is a very good introduction to PT design that may discuss any issues.
From: Wael Shabana [mailto:waelshabana(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: Post Tension Deep Beam
- Prev by Subject: Post Tension Deep Beam
- Next by Subject: post tension slab on grade
- Previous by thread: Post Tension Deep Beam
- Next by thread: Military Aircraft CAD Files