From: Wael Shabana [mailto:waelshabana(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 1:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Post Tension Deep Beam

Does any one know any published material on the web related to the PT Deep Beam Design.

I am looking for material that explains any special consideration for the PT when used for Deep Beams if any. The deep beam will be working as cantilever extending in some parts of the buidling for about 22'.

Thank you,
Wael Shabana, PE