From: Ken Peoples [mailto:lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 12:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RetainPro printing problem

A few months ago some of you recommended the RetainPro
software for retaining wall design.  I purchased it
and like it.  We just replaced our old HP laserjet and
now the graphics pages will not print.  I get an error
that says: Can't create printer device context.  The
folks at retainpro say that it is a windows problem
but it used to work with the old printer.  The new
printer is an HP Laser Jet 8150 PCL 6.  Have any of
you run into this problem and found a solution?
Thanks for your help.
Ken Peoples