Re: Humor

...Nah, I've send worse...!
Here are 2 more.
Regards
**
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in
their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a
mile away and you have their shoes.
**
I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are
independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you
call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home
they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every
quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.
~~~~~~~~~

Bill Polhemus at bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net wrote:

I predict you shall be scathingly rebuked for daring to post this!!!!

Dan(eil) Zach(ary) wrote:

> A man and his wife went to bed one night and the man was
> getting very frisky and asked his wife if she was in the mood.

[DELETIA]