Re: Copyright Infringement

While I could be wrong, I believe the only group on that list that could
considered to be funded directly thru taxation (at least income/goverment
"taxes") is FEMA.  ICBO, UBC, BOCA, and SBCCI are funded through
membership dues and publication costs...at least to the best of my
knowledge.  Those organization MAY get from benefit from tax dollars in
the way of knowledge that is obatined from research that is funded by the
government.

Just a side note...

Scott