From: Dave Hunt [mailto:dhunt(--nospam--at)hgcengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 8:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Suggestions for Engineering Database?

Hello all,

Got a quick non-project question for everyone out there at companies
of similar size.  We've currently got 10 full-time staff.

Does anyone recommend a specific program or database for keeping
track of engineering time for projects?  Something flexible enough to
incorporate invoicing, a client database, etc?

Any feedback is great, as success so far has been very limited.

Cheers, everyone have a good weekend.

Dave H

Howe Gastmeier Chapnik Limited
www.hgcengineering.com