Re: Suggestions for Engineering Database?

I've used the Harper Schumann project control and accounting system for
20+ years and would recommend you look at that. They were purchased by
Deltek and the present software for A & E's is called Advantage. You can
check it out at
http://advantage.deltek.com (I think that's it)

Barry H. Welliver