HP Printer

Requesting comments on the HP Laserjet 4050 series printers:

I would appreciate any comments from listserver members who have used any of the HP Laserjet 4050 family of printers.  I am trying to get our office to purchase one, and although I have read a number of reviews on the printers (90% favorable), I would still like to get some opinions from fellow engineers.  We will be using it for printing out documents/spreadsheets as well as graphic printout from analysis programs (e.g. RISA, SAP2K and ETABS).

You can either post the comments or email me directly as you wish.

Thanks a bunch.

T. Eric R. Gillham PE
PO Box 3207 Agana Guam 96932
Ph:   (671) 477-9224